MAKING DENTAL CARE EASY
Dental Savings Plans
We have noticed lately in our practice that many local families cannot afford dental insurance or dental check-ups for their families. This got us thinking that there has to be a way for us to offer patients with NO dental insurance, a way to save money while still getting excellent dental care. For this reason, we have created the Dental Savings Plan. With this plan there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment.
We now offer two plans:
For additional family members a traditional plan would be $375 and for additional maintenance plans it will be $610. If the dental savings plan is paid for with a Care Credit Card, there will be an additional 13% administration fee applied. As you can see, the Dental Savings Plan will save each member of your family a great deal each year! PLUS Each Dental Savings Plan member will also save 15% on ALL in office dental procedures and products.
Here are a few samples of discounted services:
- Teeth Whitening
- 6 Month Smile
- Clear Correct
DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- savings plan members can not use any other dental coverage with this plan.
- the savings plan will not cover any portion of a specialist referral.
- the savings plan will not apply to costs of dental care for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- the savings plan will not apply to dental care for which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- the savings plan will not apply to hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- the savings plan will not apply to costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.
- covered benefits of the savings plan are available only at Lilly Family Dentistry (2100 Indian Hills Dr., Sioux City, IA)
DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN GUIDELINES
- family members eligible for savings plan include spouse, and dependent children under the age of 26.
- all savings plan membership fees are due and payable in full at the time of registration.
- all savings plan membership fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- all additional charges are due day of service.
- savings plan duration is for one full year, starting on the registration date.
- savings plan coverage expires at the end of the membership year.
This is a dental savings plan, not a dental insurance plan.
We help patients maximize their insurance benefits and are in network with Delta Dental and Blue Dental, however we can still file with any dental insurance. Even if we are not listed as in-network, your insurance may still full benefits at our office. Bring in your insurance card and our staff will do a complimentary benefits check for you! We’ll also file most insurance claims as an out-of-network provider.
As a courtesy, we will file claims electronically and accept assignment of benefits. Your co-payment or deductible is due at the time of service. Pay by cash, check, or credit card. Please call our insurance specialist with questions. She’s always happy to help by explaining coverage in terms you can understand.
If you want to enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry or need restorative procedures, we don’t want money to stand in your way. Our Sioux City dental office has partnered with CareCredit, a trusted name in patient financing, to bring you dentistry that fits your budget.